Monday, May 9, 2011

QUOTES 4


QUOTES 4

1500)"You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-You-Are? You're chicken. You got no guts. You're afraid to say, 'O.K., life's a fact.' People do fall in love. People do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness. You call yourself a free spirit, a wild thing. You're terrified somebody's going to stick you in a cage. Well, baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded by Tulip, Texas or Somaliland. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself."-Paul Varjak, "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
1501)"You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with." -Wayne Dyer
1502)"Wish on everything. Pink cars are good, especially old ones. And stars of course, first stars and shooting stars. Planes will do if they are the first light in the sky and look like stars. Wish in tunnels, holding your breath and lifting your feet off the ground. Birthday candles. Baby teeth." -Francesca Lia Block
1503)"And I know from today, March is just two weeks away. And you shrug, and you say, 'Valentine's is just another day.'" -David Nields
1504)"If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marked right, you'll buy it. But.. if it's real, you'll FEEL it." - Kid Rock
1505)"Huge events take place on this earth every day: earthquakes, hurricanes, even glaciers move. So why couldn't he look at me?" -MSCL
1506)"We always believe our first love is out last, and our last love is our first."
1507)"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
1508)"If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will."
1509)"There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It is caused by the absence of you."
1510)"Once someone touches your heart, the fingerprints will last forever."
1511)"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."
1512)"I've noticed that being with you, I smile more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. For being with you takes me to a different place: a place called love."
1513)"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."
1514)"Always remember there are two kinds of people in this world: those who come into a room and say 'Well, here I am!' and those who come in and say, 'Ah, there you are!'"
1515)"Wherever you go, whatever you do, may the angels watch over you."
1516)"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories that it has come to be disbelieved. Few people daresay nowadays that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at eachother. Yet that is the way love begins, and only that way. The rest is only the rest, and comes afterwards. Nothing is more real than the great shocks that two souls give each other in exchanging this spark." -Victor Hugo
1517)"People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges." -Joseph F. Newton
1518)"Someone's got to be interested in how I feel, just because I'm here and I'm real." -Ani DiFranco
1519)"Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do."
1520)"No matter how much it hurts, no matter what the pain is inside, work hard to make somebody happy everyday, even if it is yourself."
1521)"When they took the sixth amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent. When they took the fourth amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs. When they took the second amendment, I was quiet becaus I didn't own a gun. Now they've taken the first amendment, and I can say nothing about it."
1522)"Everything we do in life is based upon fear, especially love." -Mel Brooks
1523)"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay." -Dave Matthews Band
1524)"I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars." -Og Mandino
1525)"Be who you are and say what you feel because people who mind don't matter and people who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
1526)"Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. It's a lot easier to be angry at someone that it is to tell them you're hurt." -Alanis Morisette
1527)"It's possible to forget how alive we really are. We can become dry and tired, just existing, instead of really living. We need to remind ourselves of the juice of life, and make that a habit. Find those places inside that jump for joy, and do things that bring out your best, most magic self." -SARK
1528)"We have women in the military, but they don't put us in the front lines. They don't know if we can fight, if we can kill. I think we can. All the general has to do is walk over to the women and say, "You see the enemy over there? They say you look fat in those uniforms." -Elayne Boosler
1529)"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
1530)"Love is not something your heart falls into, but something that picks it up and sets it soaring."
1531)"I'm an average girl, and sometimes I wish I could be more than that: to exceed excellence. As the days seem to go on endlessly, I await the 'someday' I've always been promised. That 'someday' when things are supposed to be perfect... the 'someday' when I find my place in this unforgiving world."
1532)"Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Dont follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love. "
1533)"You've changed so much. I guess that's what happens. I wish you knew how much you've changed me. I wonder if I've changed you; if your life is different because of me. Because mine's different. My god, you taught me so much, and now we don't even talk to each other. I guess that's what happens..."
1534)"Always look to the good stuff in your life, otherwise you're wasting what time you're given here sulking about the crap that in the end won't be anything to you."
1535)"If you are a true friend to someone, make sure you are there for them when they need you, be willing to drop everything for them in a heart beat. Just love them like they deserve."
1536)"I always believed that true happiness was unattainable. That life is meant to be difficult, and push you to your emotional limits. Now I realize that life is a gift. And that happiness is not only attainable, but already inside you...you just have to look a little deeper." -Little Sister
1537)"True friends are the ones who never leave your heart, even if they leave your life for awhile. Even after years apart, you pick up with them right where you left off, and even if they die they're never dead in your heart." -Philip Chard
1538)"We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing." -Dave Matthews
1539)"Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they'be been hurt before."
1540)"Don't go for the looks, it can be quite decieving. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away -- go for someone who makes you smile because only a smile makes a dark day seem bright. Hope you find that person."
1541)"The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves and not to twist them with our own image otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them."
1542)"Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives."
1543)"Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart."
1544)"I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand. So now I leave without a sound except my heart shattering as it hits the ground."
1545)"Who said that every wish would be heard and answered, when wished on the morning star? Somebody thought of that, and someone believed it, look what it’s done so far. What’s so amazing that keeps us star gazing? And what do we think we might see? Someday we’ll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me." - Kermit the Frog
1546)"We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think its forever." -Carl Sagan
1547)"We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible to ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call it love- true love."
1548)"You must learn day by day, year by year, to broaden your horizon. The more things you love, the more you are interested in, the more you enjoy, the more you are indignant about, the more you have left when anything happens." -Ethel Barrymore
1549)"Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give you answers that you want me to." -Fleetwood Mac
1550)"First I was dying to finish highschool and start college. Then I was dying to finish college and start working. Then I was dying to marry and have children. And then I was dying for my children to grow old enough for school, so I could return to work. And then I was dying to retire. And now I am dying. . .and suddendly I realized that I forgot to live."
1551)"You can't wait around cause you'll never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes to you. To make each day count."
1552)"Weeping willow with your tears running down, why do you always weep and frown? Is it because he left you one day? Is it because he could not stay? On your branches he would swing. Do you long for the happiness that day would bring? He found shelter in your shade. You thought his laughter would never fade. Weeping Willow, stop your tears, for there is something to calm your fears. You think death has ripped you forever apart, but I know he'll always be in your heart." -My Girl
1553)"You know how sometimes, like when someone dies, you're sad and it's okay to be sad? But than there are other times when you're supposed to be happy, but your sad anyway. And that's even worse than the times when you're allowed to be sad."
1554)"Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had, and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated."
1555)"It's hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people's feelings, and standing up for what you believe."
1556)"Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength...however, there are times when it takes far more strength just to let go."
1557)"I like you, but I know you don't know it. I like you so much, I talk to everyone but you. And I wonder what you would think of this little number. I wonder what you would say if you knew."-Ani DiFranco
1558)"Do everything. Love as much as you can. it may hurt but it helps us grow. Give all you have...you may be poor but you will be content. Always forgive....your heart can not afford not to. Teach what you know and learn what you don't. Stay open to all you can, But most importantly, Dream your dream and then capture it..."
1559)"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."
1560)"...he said something that didn't mean as much then as it does now. He told me that things happen in life that you can't stop. But, it wasn't a reason to shut out the world. I realize that, I have been so afraid of the bad things that, um, that I missed out of the good. You know, I didn't want to come back here. But I am really glad that I did. I forgotten how much it helped to have you guys as friends. Really lucky to have this place and each other. Boy! There's a part of me that would like to stay here forever." -Now and Then
1561)"When there are lines upon my face from a lifetime of smiles, when the time comes to embrace for one long last while, we can laugh about how time really flies, we won’t say goodbye, cause true love never dies. You’ll always be beautiful in my eyes." - Joshua Kadison
1562)"If you could kick the person responsible for most of your troubles in the backside, you wouldn't be able to sit down for 2 weeks."
1563)"As I look back on all that's happened, growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me, there were times when we dreamed together. When we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days I realize how much I truly miss you, and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever...and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold." -C.L. Purdy
1564)"It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and our air force has to have a bake-sale to buy a bomber." -Robert Fulghum
1565)"And it's really a great feeling, to know that someone's attracted to you. It's funny how often we hesitate, afraid that we'll be misread...it's really too bad that people so often think good things about others but what we hear is all the more often bad." -Audery Beth Stein
1566)"You must understand the whole of life, not just part of it. That is why you must read, you must look at the skies, you must sing, you must dance, you must write poems, you must suffer, and you must understand, for all that is life."
1567)"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions." -Earl Gray Stevens
1568) "Smiling makes you feel better about yourself, even if you don't feel like it. And it always makes other people think better of you." -Lauraine Snelling
1569)"Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself." -Alice Walker
1570)"The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, although the people in them change so much."
1571)"Don't you ever wonder maybe if you took a left turn instead of a right you could be someone different?" -Dave Matthews Band
1572)"We spend most of our time talking about nothing, but I just want to let you know that all of these nothings have meant so much more to me than so many somethings." -You've Got Mail
1573)"Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in you life. If you continue to believe as you have always believed, you will continue to act as you have always acted. If you continue to act as you have always acted, you will continue to get what you have always gotten. If you want different results in your life or your work, all you have to do is change your mind."
1574)"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box."
1575)"Never think someone will be there forever...forever is a long time and time has a way of changing things."
1576)"So show a little inspiration/ show them a little spark/ show the world a little light when you show it your heart/ we've got two lives--one we're given,/ and the other one we make/ and the world won't stop/ and actions speak louder/ listen to your heart/ and your heart will say/ everything we got, we got the hard way..." -Mary Chapin Carpenter
1577)"If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and when it comes, hold you head high, look it squarely in eye and say, 'I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.'" -Ann Landers
1578)"Everyone has a "best friend" during each stage of life-only a precious few have the same one."
1579)"We've got to learn hard things in our lifetime, but it's love that gives you the strength. It's being nice to people and having a lot of fun and laughing harder than anything, hopefully every single day of your life." - Drew Barrymore
1580)"It's weird...you know the end of something great is coming, but you want to hold on, just for one more second...just so it can hurt a little more."
1581)"Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose - not the one you began with perhaps, but one you'll be glad to remember." -Annie Sullivan
1582)"In the tenth grade, I was fascinated with the question 'what was immortality?' I read numerous philosophies, but the theory which has stayed with me was that of Plato, the Symposium. The idea that through Love and Beauty we achieve immortality. Putting all our soul into our work makes it not only alive with passion and emotion, but it also exists as one of the truest and most honest expressions of self. Making life a beautiful art, the art then retaining life. I still believe Beauty is one of those most important and difficult things to create and express." -Jewel Kilcher
1583)"We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
1584)"I love life and I love that about people... I adore the human experience, I really adore the darknesses... I love the contradictions of people... I don't mind being sexy and girlish and womanly, and all those things at the same time... smart and very naive, you know those kinds of things, I like them about people... I like our rough edges." -Jewel Kilcher
1585)"Sometimes I see myself as a child in a rain storm, running around trying to catch all the drops in his mouth. I long for your adventures to be like the raindrops the child saves and not those which crash to the ground."
1586)"People who have a lot of money and no time we call "rich". People who have time but no money we call "poor." Yet the most precious gifts--love, friendship, time with loved ones--grow only in the sweet soil of "unproductive" time." -Reader's Digest
1587)"Once in your life, whatever he was to the world, he becomes everthing to you. When you look him in the eyes, traveling to the depths of his soul, and you say a million things without a sound, you know that your own life is inevitably consumed within the rythmic beatings for his very heat. I love him for a million reasons. No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind, but of the heart. A feeling only felt."
1588)"When you love someone, and you love them with your heart, it never disapears when you are apart. And when you love someone and you've done all you can do, you set them free, and if that love was true... when you love someone it will all come back to you."
1589)"Dreams are bad...when all they do is leave the truth behind..." -Silverchair
1590)"Too many times we stand aside and let the waters slip away, till what we put off till tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shoreline and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tide." -Garth Brooks
1591)"It isn't that I don't know, it's just that you wouldn't understand if I told you."
1592)"I'll toss my coins in the fountain, look for cloves in the grassy lawns, search for shooting stars in the night, cross my fingers and dream on." -Tracy Chapman
1593)"I slept under a roof my father owned, in a bed my father bought. Nothing was mine except my heart, and my fears, and my growing knowledge that not every road was gonna lead home anymore." -The Wonder Years
1594)"Growing up is never easy. You hold on to things that were. You wonder what's to come. But that night, I think we knew it was time to let go of what had been, and look ahead to what would be. Other days. New days. Days to come. The thing is, we didn't have to hate each other for getting older. We just had to forgive ourselves... for growing up." -The Wonder Years
1595)"Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto." -Dolores Claiborne, Stephen King
1596)"Charlie Brown: I think I'm afraid to be happy. Lucy: How can you be afraid to be happy? Charlie Brown: Because whenever you get too happy, something bad always happens."
1597)"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to."
1598)"Never say forever because forever isn't real, forever's what you think and forevers what you feel...so if you say forever promise that you'll try, but never say forever because forever makes me cry."
1599)"Sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be but you just cant because things have changed so much."
1600)"Too many of us stay closed up because we are too afraid to care too much, for fear the other does not care as much...or at all."
1601)"I've learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it."
1602)"If you have faith, you just need to trust that every outcome is always to your advantage. You might not know it until some time later......."
1603)"I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you."
1604)"Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had."
1605)"It's just, when you want, no...when you really need...people to be there for you? They're not..they're like a million miles away. And when you think someone is totally reliable and trustworthy and reliable and you've built your whole...life...around them..and then it turns out they were never that person." -MSCL
1606)"Sometimes you see a person, and you wonder why you don't spend more time with that person, because they're like one of your favorite people. And then they say something and you remember why you dont." -MSCL
1607)"To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be." -Anna Louise Strong
1608)"Time doesn't always heal: it just breathes and swallows memories like the seasons change - sending showers; beating flowers into the mud. And nothing is forever in this place. Nothing but the way my heart fits in your hands; the held breath of hope; and the sweet lingering taste of grace."
1609)"No birth certificate is issued when a friendship is born. There is nothing tangible. There is just a feeling that your life is different and that your capacity to love and care has miraculously been enlarged without any effort on your part. It’s like having a tiny apartment and somebody moves in with you, but instead of becoming cramped and crowded, the space expands, and you discover rooms you never knew you had until your friend moved in with you." -Steve Tesich
1610)"Kiss your life. Accept it, just as it is. Today. Now. So that those moments of happiness you're waiting for don't pass you by."
1611)"You and I want our lives to matter. We want our lives to make a real difference - to be of genuine consequence in the world. We know that there is no satisfaction in merely going through the motions, even if those motions make us successful, or even if we have arranged to make those motions pleasant. We want to know we have made some impact on the world. In fact, you and I want to contribute to the quality of life. We want to make the world work." -Werner Erhard
1612)"Infatuations: This is the stuff of 'falling in love,' living in a rosy magical glow, etc. My beloved has no faults and is perfect. We shall live happily ever after. This is denial, overlooking many things all too obvious to those around me. Infatuation does not last. Many keep pursuing infatuation for years without realizing that it must fail because it is not reality." -Thayer White MA MFCC
1613)"You have to realize: ok, I don't know how to solve a political problem, I don't know how to solve the pollution problem... all I know is in my own life, I need to figure out some sense of purpose, I need to figure out how to be happy... and I'm willing to give up looking at all you and trying to do everyone else's laundry and look at myself and what do I need... and that's *profound*. We point so many fingers and go 'this person isn't... are you blah blah blah?" If we all just took care of ourselves it'd be very efficient... all I can do ultimately in my own life... all I can speak is from my experience." -Jewel Kilcher
1614)"The beginning of love is to let those we love be just themselves, and not twist them with our own image - otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them."
1615)"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives."
1616)"People are pretty much alike. It's only that our differences are more susceptible to definition than our similarities." -Linda Ellerbee
1617)"Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it." -Keiichi Morisata
1618)"All I need is my one star in the sky, to wish for you everyday."
1619)"Ideals are like stars; you will not succeed in touching them with your hands. But like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them you will reach your destiny." -Carl Schurz
1620)"I think God leaves me alone to let me find my own strength because no one else can give it to me. Sometimes it is very lonely. But I know the lonely times teach me the most. I must let go in order to let anything in. No one can love me, for me. Take a big walk protected in the trees. I miss the time before today." -Sabrina Ward Harrison
1621)"A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go."
1622)"I am afraid to show you who I really am, because if I show you who I really am, you might not like it--and that's all I got." -Sabrina Ward Harrison
1623)"The more I look around and listen I realize that I'm not alone. We are all facing choices that define us. No choice. However messy is without importance in the overall picture of our lives. We all at our own age have to claim something, even if it's only our own confusion. I am in the middle of growing up and into myself." -Sabrina Ward Harrison
1624)"What we don't let out traps us. We think, No one else feels this way, I must be crazy. So we don't say anything. And we become enveloped by a deep loneliness, not knowing where our feelings come from or what to do with them. Why do I feel this way? Last week, I was on top of the world and now my feelings don't make sense. Voicing it, getting it out and letting other people hear it, helps to dissipate it. The fears and self-criticisms begin to leak. And we begin to heal. In the same way, if we feel deeply about something and voice it, then we're made whole by standing up for ourselves and what we believe." -Sabrina Ward Harrison
1625)"It's easy to fall in love, but hard to find someone who will catch you."
1626)"Never say goodbye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can't take it. Never say you don't love the person anymore when you can't let go."
1627)"If you're happy with the looks you're born with, then what are you going to do your whole life? We keep thinking up new things and finding better ways of doing things because we're not happy with what we're given." -Natalie Portman
1628)"I guess when your heart gets broken you sort of start to see cracks in everything. I'm convinced that tragedy wants to harden us and our mission is never to let it." -Felicity
1629)"Our lives improve only when we take chances and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves." -Walter Andersen
1630)"You won't ever be happier...until you find that special place where you belong..." -Neve
1631)"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more." -Erica Jong
1632)"When my grandmother was alive, she used to tell me that every time God creates a soul in heaven, he creates another to be its special mate. And that once we're born we begin to search for our soul mate, the one person who's the perfect fit for our mind and body. The lucky ones find each other." -Lurlene McDaniel
1633)"Sometimes when you're really lonely, you really feel alive and you feel like you know who you are." -Stephan Jenkins
1634)"There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking responsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact." -Frederick S. Perls
1635)"Prayer is the key to Heaven, but faith unlocks the door." -Mosie Lister
1636)"In order to have friendship you must look past the color to the soul, because within the soul lies a rainbow of many colors." - Teck, Real World
1637)"The tough thing about following your heart is that people forget to metion that sometimes the heart takes you to places you shouldn't be. Places that are scary as they are exciting and as dangerous as they are alluring. Sometimes your heart cannot take you to places that lead to happy endings. That's not even the difficult part; the difficult part is when you follow your heart, you leave normal; you go into the unknown and once you do you can never go back." -Liz, Roswell
1638)"The friends who grew up with you deserve a special respect- the ones who stuck by you shoulder to shoulder, in a time when nothing was certain, all life lay ahead, and every road led home." -The Wonder Years
1639)"You will look back on the times you laughed and you will cry. You will look back on the times you cried, and you will laugh. You will always remember close friends, and you will always keep memories of them in your heart. Life is hard, it's tough, and it's unfair. But everyone gets over the hurt and the pain eventually, and you always end up with a smile on your face...if you give it a chance."
1640)"There's a big world out there. Bigger than prom, bigger than high school, and it won't matter if you were the prom queen or the quarterback of the football team or the biggest nerd. Find out who you are and try not to be afraid of it." -Never Been Kissed
1641)"It's so sad how we can go through life hating people, thinking that they are so different from us. It is only when we see them at their weakest point, seeing their vulnerability, that we start to realize how similar we all actually are to one another, and how hate is really misunderstanding."
1642)"I'm the kid who thought we'd someday be lovers. Always held out that time would tell. Time was talking, guess I just wasn't listening. No suprise if you know me well."-Buddy Mondlock
1643)"Music does bring people together. It allows us to experience the same emotions. People everywhere are the same in heart and spirit. No matter what language we speak, what color we are, the form of our politics or the expression of our love and our faith, music proves: We are the same." -John Denver
1644)"I want somebody who can hold my interest, hold it and never let it fall. Somebody who can flatten me with a kiss that hits like a fist, or a sentence that stops me like a brick wall."-Ani DiFranco
1645)"Sometimes...when you hold out for everything, you walk away with nothing." -Ally McBeal
1646)"We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams."
1647)"To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking." -Agnes De Mille
1648)"Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another."
1649)"Dance for yourself, if someone understands good. If not then no matter, go right on doing what you love." -Lois Hurst
1650)"Dancers aren't made of their technique, but their passion."
1651)"Love is a lot like dancing-you just surrender to the music." -Pierce Brosnan
WOW!! THE END!! Can you believe you read this far? If you have then obviously you like the quotes and WANT MORE right? Then just join this list and the new quotes I add will be sent to you! Hasta luego...

No comments:

Post a Comment